September 19, 2018 @ 10:05AM — October 31, 2018 @ 5:00PM
This course introduces concepts in restaurant and catering management.
This course introduces concepts in restaurant and catering management. Students will focus on key strategies needed to understand the restaurant and catering industry that will give them a competitive edge, tools and resources to be successful with their business. This course meets once a week for 2 hours for 8 weeks.
1. Provide an overview of topics in restaurant and catering management.
2. Introduce students to the methods and tools used to plan a culinary business.
3. Prepare students to be able to develop, communicate, and assess strategies for addressing culinary management issues.
4. Introduce marketing and brand development for startup or established businesses.
5. Communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing.
6. Demonstrate an understanding of the demands of the restaurant and catering industry.
7. Address current and future challenges in the culinary industry.
You can support us by making a donation!